LITHE LIFE STUDIO Director
Founder of “からだ美調律®”
Began studying ballet with a particular interest in anatomy and movement at 7 years old.
After a knee injury, began to investigate the functions of the body.
Obtained instructor license in pilates/yoga.
Studied AWARENESSANATOMY® at STUDiO PiVOT with a focus on differing skeletal functionality between Japanese and Westerners.
Developed an original method of simple movements to tone the body in preparation for stretch, exercise, and dance.
Provides body adjustments for dancers in a wide range of genres such as ballet, hula, and hip-hop, and body making for beauty contestants.
Analyzes the causes of physical problems in dancers and artists from the perspective of physical functions and suggests remedial measures.
Yoko Mizoguchi has appeared on television and radio programs, and been featured in print and online articles.
Collaboration with companies
- Providing body tuning programs and video for apps
- Body tuning events in shopping malls
- Seminars and lectures for companies and dance schools.
- 1980born, Shizuoka Japan
- 1987began studying ballet with a particular interest in anatomy and movement
- 20042004 obtained instructor license in pilates and yoga from YPS（YogaPilatesStretch）
- 2005opened pilates, yoga, and ballet classes, Saitama, Japan
- 2013obtained instructor license in ‘Baby Yoga’ and ‘Kids Yoga’ from Aplicare College
- 2015studied anatomy at ‘STUDiO PiVOT’
- 2016completed 1 year course AWARENESS ANATOMY® at STUDiO PiVOT
- 2016established ‘LITHE LIFE STUDIO’ Saitama, Japan
- 2017studied anatomy and physical movement under Masahiro Hirayama, Physical Director/ Physical Trainer, STUDiO PiVOT
- 2017launched original method “Body Tuning” (Karada Bityouritsu)
- 2018〜studying anatomy for ballet dancers at STUDiO PiVOT
- 2019published 2 books about “Body Tuning” in Japan
- 2020published “Un Cuerpo Perfecto En 3 Minutos” in Spain
- 2021published “Il Metodo Mizoguchi” in Italy